Just breathe. You’re not seeing things. The EX-175 is the only D’Angelico archtop equipped with a Bigsby vibrato. With a strong, crisp low-end and a fiercely cranky high-end, the EX-175 is made for players seeking the new rock edge D’Angelico provides. The Bigsby allows for anything from glassy shimmers to warped dizzy-spells, while the roller bridge guarantees stable tuning.
Dare to be dynamic: the EX-175 is resilient to feedback and can be pushed harder than most archtops while still maintaining clarity. Its ultra-slim taper neck makes for supreme comfort, whether you’re blazing through gained-up note-heavy licks or carefully articulating fingerpicked lines.
- SHAPE: Single cutaway
- BODY: Hollow
- TOP: Laminated Spruce
- BACK: Laminated Flamet Maple
- PICKUPS: Kent Armstrong humbuckers
- BINDING: Top - 7-ply Back - 7-ply
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise with 7-ply binding
- BRIDGE: Rosewood with roller bridge saddles
- TAIL PIECE: Bigsby B-30 Chrome
- CONTROLS: 2 volume/ 2 tone/ one 3 way toggle switch
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINE: Grover Super Rotomatic
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16"
- NECK MATERIAL: Hard Maple Two-Pieces Walnut Center
- SCALE: 25.5"
- INLAY: Mother of Pearl
- INPUT JACK: Switchcraft USA
- CASE: Deluxe hard case